This months GlossyBox took longer than expected – but let me just say that it was well worth the wait.
GlossyBox is a Canadian subscription beauty box that promises five luxury product samples from high-end brands.
It comes in an adorable baby pink box that can be re-used, and is great for personal storage.
Here is a quick glimpse of this months GlossyBox (July 2012) -
1. Zoya Nail Polish in Myrta (0.5 oz – full size) (retails for $8.00)
2. Alessandro International Pedix Heel Rescue Balm (30 ml) (full size, 100 ml, retails for $19.95)
3. John Frieda Frizz-Ease Xtra Strength Serum (24 ml) (full size, 50 ml, retails for $14.99)
4. Eucerin (5 ml) (full size, 200g, retails for $12.00)
5. Dove Softening Creme Body Wash (200 ml – full size) (retails for $5.99)
6. Beautysoclean Sanitizer Wipes (4 wipes) (48 pack retails for $12.50)
Overall: I am very impressed with GlossyBox, yet again. Comparing it to last months box, this is definitely a step up. All in all, GlossyBox has been doing great, and I hope that continues on.
GlossyBox Canada is available for $15 monthly, including shipping and taxes. If you would like to sign up for August’s GlossyBox, click here.
Have you received your July box yet? I’d love to hear your thoughts!