I know it has been a while, and I apologize for that, but today I’m bringing you swatches and a review of Glitter Gal’s Teal Green, which I am totally loving! Teal Green is a holographic nail polish by an Australian company, Glitter Gal Australia. It is meant to be a long-wearing, chip-resistant and quick-dry polish that offers a high-gloss finish.
Let’s begin with the swatches…
Gorgeous polish with a gorgeous, multidimensional finish – what more can I say? I applied two coats, but you could probably get away with one if you are careful enough. No top coat was applied for the photos above, but as you can tell, it still has a beautiful shine to it.
A few facts for you…
- Australian Made
- Glitter Gal uses true and premium holographic small particles in the formula.
- Big Five Free, cruelty free and vegan friendly.
- No top coat is required for great shine.
- Glitter Gal uses the highest quality, most extravagant ingredients, to offer their customers the most superior polish on the international market.
Teal Green comes in two sizes:
- 10ml size (AUD $11.95)
- 15ml size (boxed in premium packaging – AUD $17.95)
If you’re looking for a beautiful high-gloss holographic polish, you can check out Glitter Gal here.
I would love to hear your thoughts on Glitter Gal’s Teal Green. Do you own any polishes by Glitter Gal? If so, which ones?
These products were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company. All opinions expressed are my own. For more information, please refer to my Disclosure Policy.
Special thanks to Dannia K. for letting me borrow her nails! ;)